Vita Blanc Lightening Beauty Cream

Today I'm going to review one of the two Vitacreme products that was sent to me by Sociolla. Writing about skincare make me nervous as I'm not a skincare savvy, please don't judge me too hard will ya? ;)

Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream


Vitacreme is well-known for its Vitacreme B12, a moisturizing cream that effectively moisturizes skin, 
enhances skin's resilience and firmness, diminishes acne scars and spots, prevents premature wrinkles, soothes and comforts damaged and dry skin. This product has been gaining popularity since its birth and sky rocketed when Japanese celebrity, Norika Fujiwara (my fave!) publicly acknowledge the brand and its benefits. Since then Vitacreme has expanded and develops the famous Vitamin B12 into another new products.

One of them is Vita Blanc Lightening Beauty Cream. It claims to diminishes the appearance of skin pigmentation and dark spots for a more fair, bright, even-tone complexion and perfect for all skin types especially for sensitive skin with dark spots an hyperpigmentation. This product contains UVA and UVB filters to protect against sun damage, formulated with Vitamins B12, B3 and C, vegetable squalene, alpha-arbutin, licorice extract and salicylic acid.

Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream


Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream

Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream

Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream


It comes in a white and gray toothpaste style tube. The cream is pink with creamy texture that feels gentle on my skin, absorbs nicely, hydrating and doesn't feel greasy even on my oily skin. While it feels nice on my skin it has a strong medicine-y fragrance that I really dislike. It makes me wrinkle my nose unpleasantly also makes me slightly dizzy everytime I put the cream on my face.

Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream

Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream

Vita-Blanc-Lightening-Beauty-Cream

I use this cream twice a day for almost a month now. Sadly, besides that this cream moisturizes my skin well, I can't say I see any progress. My skin doesn't look brighter nor fairer, spots and hyperpigmentation are still noticable. What's worse is I think it makes my skin break-out *sigh* I rarely got any acne aside on PMS days, but for the past three weeks since I started using Vita Blanc I got lots acnes here and there especially on my forehead, brows, nose and chin areas and I notice that my pores on my cheeks are getting bigger now.

Please note that I'm not saying this cream is bad since the effect to every skin is vary. It certainly doesn't work on me sadly, maybe this cream will work better on other skin type.

You can get Vita Blanc Lightening Beauty Cream on Sociolla. And don't forget to put on BEBE50 code to get a special discount for minimum of IDR 200.000 purchase.

Til next post

X











Comments

Popular Posts