Alice In Wonderland A Mad Tea Party

Alice In Wonderland

Finally got time and mood to write something on blog other than beauty review hehe.
This post has been long overdue, but it's better late than never right??


I was originally planned to have a Shadowhunters theme for my birthday because I'm a big fan of Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments books. But considering that my friends don't even know what Shadowhunters is (and most of you probably lol), so I changed my mind.

Then afterwards my sister in-law showed me photos of Alice In Wonderland Mad Tea Party birthday theme, I agreed instantly because I thought it was different and not too girly, I'm a tomboy, so yeah.
My sister in-law loved the challenge, she enjoyed every moment of the preparations and boy, the result was amazing~~ It's so festive, colorful, memorable and cute!! Here are some photos of my Alice In Wonderland A Mad Tea Party :)

Alice In Wonderland A Mad Tea Party

Alice In Wonderland A Mad Tea Party

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland
my friends brought me this cute Alice In Wonderland cake. Alice's cardboard is a property of Choosemedesign

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Alice In Wonderland

Some photos of me and my friends at the brunchie. I asked them to wear baby blue outfit because it's my current favorite color and it's a perfect match to the decoration.

Febrina Adiputra

Alice's Tea Party

Alice's Tea Party

Alice's Tea Party

What do you think? Do you like it as much as I do?
FYI, this and last year's birthday decorations were my birthday gift from my sister in-law, can't thank her enough for her sweet, thoughtful and amazing efforts for making my last two birthdays unforgettable :))
Please share her some love by visiting and following her Instagram page @choosemedesign or if you like duck, you may want to visit her personal Instagram page, @susan_budiman, she posts lots of her ducks collection there :D

Anyway, lemme share some photos of my previous birthday brunchie, the theme was 50 Shades Of Grey because I love Mr. Grey and I'm unashamedly confess that I'm a byontae ahjumma huahuahua. Shall I make a post about it also?


A photo posted by Febrina Adiputra (@febrinaadiputra) on

A photo posted by Febrina Adiputra (@febrinaadiputra) on

A photo posted by Choose me (@choosemedesign) on


I wore a dusty blue jumpsuit from thesaintxsinner that has a scary plunging neckline lol. Wore it with a lacy bralette top, leather jacket, fedora hat, Saint Laurent Classic Small Sac De Jour leather bag and a black suede Charlotte Olympia Dolly platform pumps.

Saint Laurent Sac De Jour

And the make-up..
I don't have blue eyeshadow so I alternated it with a purple Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow. I applied it on the upper and lower lids, applied lots of mascara and wore a gray circle lens so my eyes looked stand out.
For the lips, I wore Anastasia Beverly Hills Pure Hollywood liquid lipstick on the whole lips and then applied Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Lilac liquid lipstick on the center of the lips to avoid looking too pale.

Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow

Anastasia Beverly Hills Pure Hollywood

Til next post!

X

Comments

Popular Posts