Resort & Modern Romantic by Et Cetera

Have you heard about Et Cetera brand?
Et Cetera is a clothing brand under Delamibrands, a company that distributes some famous brands such as Billabong, The Excecutive, Wrangler and Colorbox.
Et Cetera's first boutique in Surabaya is in Galaxy Mall, and now they're opening the 2nd boutique in Tunjungan Plaza 3.
Today i had an opportunity to visit the new boutique. I've never went to Et Cetera boutique in Galaxy Mall, so today was my very first visit. I was so excited because they have so many awesome stuffs!
The new collection theme is Resort & Modern Romantic, so there are so many beautiful outfits with beautiful prints and bright & pastel colors. The bags and accessories are also cute.
What i love from Et Cetera is even though the material and the cutting are so good they look expensive but actually they're surprisingly affordable! The price range is IDR 250,000 - IDR 600,000.

Anyway, here are my picks from the collection




I love the combination of this beautiful feather printed top and the navy culottes. I added the mint green vest for youthful vibe. All outfit from Et Cetera, stilettos from Zara.


To embrace the spring season, i picked this Sakura printed outer and combined it with red trousers, white tank and matching bag. All from Et Cetera except the stilettos.


I love this washed denim top, it has cute lace details and teamed it up with striking lace skirt, gold bangles and shoes and also brown leather clutch to get a casual chic vibe. 


Monochrome time! I'm so in love with this knitted crop top, and this printed pants are perfect for summer look! All outfit and accessories are from Et Cetera except the gold shoes from Zara.


I would wear this outfit for dinner with my friends this weekend. It's simple but the bejeweled top takes this outfit to a whole new level. All by Et Cetera except the shoes.

Do you like my outfits too?
If the answer is yes and you live in Surabaya,
come and join me on grand opening of Et Cetera end boutique on Tunjungan Plaza 3 2nd floor (in front of Excelso Cafe) on March 28th 2014 2.30-4.30 PM.
You will need an invitation to get an exclusive 10% discount on purchases.
PM me for the invitation on Whatsapp +6281703947878.
The dress code is Resort & Modern Romantic. Dress nicely, because i will pick 2 best dressed winner that will win a special gifts from Et Cetera.
I'm waiting for you :)

xx

Comments

Popular Posts