Hot Pink


Hello ladies,

Just a quick FOTD post.
A quite heavy one, i wore it to attend my junior high school friend's wedding party.
And i wanna show you guys my new hair style :p
I was thinking to cut it short again, like Miley Cyrus' current hair style,
but i wanted a whole different look, a refreshing one. So i picked this bowl hair style instead lol.
 My best friend calls me Mrs. Spock now because of my bowl hair lol.
I don't care, i just love it so much xD



Product used :
MAC Prep+Prime Skin
Chanel Perfection Lumiere B20
Chanel Perfection Lumiere BR12
theBalm Sexy Mama
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl (i love it very much!)
Poudre Signee de Chanel
Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough As Taupe
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush Ultra Rose
Scotch
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion Original
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Black Ink
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Nivea Lip Balm
MAC Lipstick Candy Yum Yum
Tarte Lip Gloss Casey


See you on next post!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts