A festive christmas make up

Hello hello, i'm back after my short MIA.
Can't believe it's only 10 days before christmas. Time sure flies fast!
How's your christmas preparation ??
If you have a special plan for christmas that will need a special look, you might interested in this post :D

So, i was sent another false lashes by my friend Wenny Kosasih. This time she sent me a unique one, a christmas themed lashes.
Why i said they're unique?
Because they're came with beads & tiny golden ball on the left one, and a shiny holographic crepes on the right one.
I completed them with a gold, green and red eye shadows that's inspired by Christine from Temptalia's christmas make up. And i kept the rest sheer and simple because i wanted my eyes to be the center of the attention.

Here's the complete look. Wenny also made a special hair do for me. FYI, she's a make up artist and a hair stylist too. What a talented person she is, huh? :D
 


I don't know what to call the hair style, but it's super cute. Don't you think?


I also modified the look to something more wearable sans the lashes and the braids, and switched the lipstick to a bright orange lipstick.
I still haven't got any plan for christmas eve, but our family probably will have a christmas eve dinner in our house. If not, i'd ask my husband to have a romantic christmas dinner. I might wear this make up with a pretty LBD and something sparkly or sequined.




Product used:
Sephora Foundation Primer
MUFE HD Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder
UDPP Sin
Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
Borjouis Pencil Liner
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Revlon lipstick (forgot the types)


Comments

Popular Posts