It's been a while


Yes, it's been a while since the last time i did a Gyaru inspired make up.



Yesterday i was really inspired after i read Jelly magazine's make up edition.
Do you know Jelly magazine? It's a popular japanese fashion magazine along beside Vivi, Scawaii, Nylon etc.
Jelly is on top of my favorite japanese magazine because of the model, it got Maya Mori as one of the main model. I really love Maya, she has a unique pretty face, and also her personal outfit is awesome too. Read her blog here. But anyway, i love Jelly because of the make up section too. It always has awesome make up tutorials. I loveeeee how the MUA do the make up on the models too, so so so so pretty.
I don't really like the fashion style of Jelly though, not my taste. I prefer Scawaii and Vivi when i need outfit inspiration.

Ok, back to my make up.
I wore my friend's handmade eye lashes again. This time i wore her Simple Rock Doll edition.
I just love her eye lashes collection. My eyes looked awesome on it.

What do you think of my gyaru inspired make up today?
Since it's a heavy one, i think it's not suitable for everyday wear. Unless you don't mind people staring at you.
Me personally, prefer this for special occasion. Like a party or a photo shoot.
But, i don't deny, gyaru make up is awesome! It gives an instant dolly look and big eyes illusion.
Selca is always fun whenever i'm on gyaru make up xD

Here's the product used on this look:
 MAC Prep+Prime Skin Visage SPF50
Lunasol Water Gel Foundation (currently my HG foundation)
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Pale Pink (aweeesssoooomeee product, will do a review soon)
Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Palette for eye shadow and eye brow
Dolly Wink Liquid Liner
MUFE Aqua Eyes
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
Scotch
Ardell False Lashes (bottom lashes)
Nivea Lipbalm
NYX Round Lipstick Strawberry Milk
NARS Lipgloss Turkish Delight
NYX Round Lipgloss Sorbet

Ok, that's it for now. Will be back with another outfit post and a review.

ps: Happy Birthday! I totally forgot about your birthday these past years. But apparently one of my cell phone isn't.

Comments

Popular Posts