Watermelon


I was thinking about watermelon when i coordinated this outfit.


I love how it turned out, so fresh and summer-y.
And to make it more summer appropriate, i added a hint of neon too on my shoes.
Speaking of shoes, i remember how afraid i was when i first tried them on a couple years ago.
They were my very first 13cms heels. Back then the highest heels i had was probably 10cms.
Who thought i could walk smoothly in them now even when i carried Eve with me xD


Top : Just Wanderlust; Skirt: ASOS; Bag: Mango; Shoes : Qupid; Ring : Bling!; Earrings: random
Well summer has officially ended.
Let's prepare ourselves for gorgeous autumn color.
Maroon, navy, purple, gold, jade.
Aaaa~ i always love autumn winter outfit!
Too bad Indonesia only has summer and rainy season, tsk.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts