A Hint Of Yellow

Photobucket

I'm in the mood for blogging obviously :D

My friend asked me how to do Jiyeon of T-ARA's eye make up the other day on BBM.
To be honest, i didn't know who the hell Jiyeon was when my friend asked me to teach her to do the eye make up. So i googled it, and ended up curious myself so i tried to do the make up too.
I must say, that even though her make up looks rather simple, it's really difficult to make those winged eyes.
I think i failed. And then i noticed that whenever i tried to do a bold Korean make up, i always fail. Is it maybe because my eyes don't suit this kind of make up style?

This is the pretty lady
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here's my take on her signature look
Photobucket

I forgot what product i used that day. But i didn't wear any blush on and only wearing a lipgloss.

And this is the outfit
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Peplum top & Baroque printed pants : Chloe Room; Maroon clutch : Forever 21; Gold cuff and necklace : Just Wanderlust; Suede pumps : ZARA

I'm so happy that peplum is back on trend. What trend do you like the most this season?

Comments

Popular Posts