In White

Photobucket

Sporting the look that trending from Spring 2012 which is short suit.
I saw  lots of white appearances on Spring 2012 runways, such as Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, Carven and Lanvin. Gave myself a chance to look trendy in white too, and actually hoped i didn't look like a nurse or a doctor in it XD
And blame it to Lulu Chang, i'm now wanting a pointy white shoes so bad.
I was never a white shoe lover, in fact i kinda hate it for i felt that my skin look dull and ugly in it.
But as much as i hate it, i wanted to look as cool as Lulu in those white Theykens' Theory, ugh.
So, here i am, looking for the perfect white shoes for me. I had my eyes on white Loubie Pigalle. But we'll see.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Valentino inspired heels are from Charles & Keith. I'd be very happy if i had the real Valentino, in nude.

I didn't wear my circle lens that day, here are some close up photos. To be honest, i don't like it very much hahaha. I think the woman in those photos doesn't look like me, she's like somebody else. I know this is wrong when i don't like my very own eyes XD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


One of my friend said that I look old now, she likes my old style better. Well, I don't know about you my friend, I don't think I look old, that's just rude anyway, I just dressed age appropriate. You can't expect a 28th yo woman to dress all pinky cutie frilly lacy, right?? And hey, in fact I didn't think I was a pinky cutie frilly lacy girl back then lol. Yet I think I didn't look too good either in the past tho. There were lots of tackiness when I re-read my old post, but it's all a process and I think I dress a lot better now. What's different is now i know what style suits my personality and my figure and what's not. So, my friend, not old. But age appropriate ! Hehehe.

Comments

  1. Woah,you have a lovely skin!
    Skincare nya pake apa say klo boleh tau?
    Eh itu kmu pake foundie/bb cream apa?
    Baguuusss >.<

    cikobite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts