Chictopia

Chictopia is one of my favorite site, ever !
I love the stylish people there, their style inspired me,
their critics and suggestions help me a lot also.

I sometimes got low chic points (uhmm, maybe often hahaha),
it makes me sad, i must admit.
But it also made me want to do better !
High chic points and lots of comments always boost up my mood.

Please do check out my Chictopia (click),
drop comment for critic or suggestion for me,
vote for my chic point,
and be my fan if you like my style :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gaudi shirt; Closet Queen skirt; random find studded bracelet; Chrissie shoes
Excuse my messy house hehehe.
Guess, you won't get any chance to have a neat house if you got a 5 years little brother :p

Photobucket
my fat fingers, lol

Ah, and yesterday i bought these Steve Madden wedges 50% off :D
I got it $70 only !!! Yay !
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts