Summertime




Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. For those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you don’t have the rest of the year. You can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. Summer just opens the door and lets you out.
(Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart)









Surprised that this old summer dress still fit. Bought this on Bali about 7 years ago for my pre-wedding photo shoot and hasn't been worn ever since. I remember I fell in love and bought it right away after I saw the back details even though the smallest size of this dress was way too big for me, I was always a sucker for beautiful back details. This dress has a light material with cute tiny flower prints and ruffles that scream summer in every way ♡






Went all the way today with denim jacket, daisy choker, anklet and leather sandals. If only I was in Bali, it would be perfect.




Comments

Popular Posts