Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Review

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

I've been a little adventurous lately in skincare department, even the recent break out didn't stop me.
So today I want to write about my new favorite moisturizing cream, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. To be honest I've only knew so little about Cetaphil, some of my friends mentioned about the brand when we discussed about how to treat rash on our kids. So when some blogger friends said that Cetaphil also carries a skincare for adult I was intrigued to try.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

The first product I've tried is this Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. This cream is specially formulated with moisturizing and anti-oxidant ingredients that helps to hydrate and soothe chronic cracked, dry skin while locking in moisture with shea-butter. You can use this moisturizing cream for you entire body, it is really great for tough problem areas like hands, feet, elbows and knees and also good for special skin needs including psoriasis-prone and hand dermatitis. Sounds very promising, right?

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

This products comes in a plastic tube with the trademark green font and logo on it. The cream itself is white with no scent and has a quite thick texture but surprisingly very easy to blend, absorbs quickly and non-greasy at all. I use this cream only on my face because a) I don't have any dryness issue on other areas and b) I really really hoped that it would help my poor skin after the recent tragic breakout.
I use this cream every morning and sometimes at night whenever I think my face needs to be more hydrated.
I apply it on my clean face after toner and serum, only a tiny bit is enough for the whole areas of my face and neck. It also works great under makeup, even though it's very hot lately where I live, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy and most importantly doesn't make me look shiny.

I was a bit worried of the richness of this cream, would it work on my acne-prone oily skin? But still I decided to just try it and thank god for that because this cream works wonder on my skin. After a week of using Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream I noticed my face looked a lot more supple and hydrated, even though some acne were still there but definitely decreased a lot, as well as the redness on certain areas on my face. My face felt moist and hydrated the whole time which a very satisfying feeling, if you know what I mean.
I now use this cream religiously alongside with my trusty Shiseido White Lucent everyday hoping my skin will get better and better soon.

For more infos about Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream and Cetaphil products in general, you can visit these Cetaphil Indonesia's pages:
Website: www.cetaphil.co.id
Facebook: facebook.com/cetaphilindonesia
Instagram/Twitter: @cetaphil_id
Youtube: bit.ly/yt_cetaphilid



Comments

Popular Posts