Big Eyes Barbie Doll Mascara And Choker


Juust a quick post to share my latest makeup and outfit look





Lately I'm all about light makeup and soft-colored lipsticks like this. I skip foundation and go for a cushion compact instead, I even skipped concealer here because my cushion compact has enough coverage to cover the under eye circles and the redness on my face. After that I applied loose powder, coral blush on, highlighted the bridge, the tip of my nose and my cupid bow and contoured my nose a bit. I applied the blush lightly on the center of my forehead, bridge of my nose and also the chin to get a healthy flushed look. And then I did my eyebrows, eyelashes and put on a soft coral lipsticks.

As I skipped eyeliner I wore lots of mascara to make my eyes appeares bigger and awake. I wore my newest marcara from Maybelline, Maybelline Big Eyes Barbie Doll Mascara. This mascara has two wands, the big one for upper lashes and small one is for lower lashes, the small one is goddamn effective for my short lashes, I like it so much!!
I own lots of Maybelline mascaras because their mascaras work so good on my annoying straight Asian eyelashes plus they're super affordable and easy to find.

And this is my outfit. Wore an off-shoulder white top with a denim dungaree, a grey canvas shoes and the most popular accessories at the moment, choker.


Lastly, lemme share you my selfie with my daughter, Eve. She saw me taking picture and she wanted to be on the frame too lol.



PS: You can also get Maybelline products on Sociolla. Get a special discount by entering BEBE50 at checkout.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts