The Miller

Please meet the probably-the-prettiest-sandals-on-my-wardrobe-everTory Burch Mini Miller Flat Thong Sandals.
Obviously these sandals are so not me. Not only they're very feminine, the color is also nude. As maybe you know, i prefer something boyish and mostly i go for black. So it was a big surprise when i fell in love instantly the second i saw them. I was hesitated and had decided to dismiss the urge to buy them at first because once again, these sandals are not my style. I couldn't stop thinking about them tho, they look pretty on my feet and the color looks nice on my skin. Three times a charm, i finally decided to buy them after went in and out the store 3 times for a pair of jelly sandals lol. No regret, i enjoy the very rare sight of my feet looking pretty and fancy :p

Comments

Popular Posts