My Holiday Make Up Routine

Going on vacation with big family, i only have little time to prepare myself. So i only bring basic outfits here, no accessories but i'm upping my game with my make up.
Mostly i only wear a very simple make up consists of concealer, eyeliner, blush on and lipstick. But today i've got some spare time so i made a little more effort on eyes and face departments and went for glowing face and metallic eye look. And today i'm going to share you how to achieve this look.



Let's get started, shall we?

So after i prep my face and lips, i applied my new HG sunblock, Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ and then i applied Dior Glow Maximizer Primer and Chanel Les Beiges All-In-One Healthy Glow Fluid for a healthy-glowing base and leave them to set.

Move onto the eyebrows and eyes, i drew my eyebrows with Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in Taupe, applied bronze eyeshadow from YSL Wildly Gold palette all over the eyelids with my finger and lined it with MAC 'Pearlglide Intense' Eyeliner in Industrial. I didn't wear mascara or falsies, i didn't bring any here as i thought i wouldn't that much time to beautify my lashes, and as expected, i don't.

And then i applied concealer on under eye areas, covered some redness here and there using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard, contoured my nose using Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Tough As Taupe, highlighted the cheekbones and nose bridge using NARS Iluminator Adelaide and applied Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush Rose Tourbillon,

For the lips, today i chose my current favorite lip color at the moment, brown, using MAC Lip Pencil Whirl and MAC Lipstick Spirit. And complete the look with Guerlain Meteorites Perles Illuminating Powder Pure Radiance 01 Teint Rose.

Here's the product i used



.The details of my look





Comments

Popular Posts