White White White


I really love Rihanna's Helmut Lang High Slit Dress and been searching for something similar for quite some time. And lucky me, i've found one from Addison. Too bad there's only one color available, which is white, white dress is not easy to wear. But because it's very similar and also cheap (it was on sale for less than $40), i bought it anyway.




I must admit that it took me a while to figure out what to wear with this dress without looking like i'm trying too hard. Is it effortless enough for you?

Anyway, if you like white dress too, you might wanna check these dress out. I'm eyeing the Alice McCall She Said She Said Dress, the details are too beautiful ♡♡ might save some money for it.



Hope you all have a great weekend!! Til next post :)

Xx


Comments

Popular Posts