Lately despite my tomboy nature, i've grown a new found love to anything pink or pastel.
If maybe you follow me on my Instagram, you would know how much i love those color so much lately hehe.
Last night i've spent my Saturday night surfing through pastel thingy before i stumbled on Shopbop. Among thousands of amazing stuffs there, here are some that really caught my attention.
3. re:named Hawaian Crop Top
4. MSGM Faux Shearling Coat
5. One by Viva Aviva Magnolia Crop Top
7. Parker Devlin Pants
8. alice + olivia Hale Flamingo Puff Skirt
9. re:named Casual Trousers
10. Jenni Kayne Pencil Skirt
11. Rochas Silk Pants
Marc by Marc Jacob Bunny Pet Clutch
12. 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Backpack
13. Adia Kibur Floral Crystal Drop Earrings
14. Rebecca Minkoff Sunglasses Pouche
15. 3.1 Philip Lim Isabela Ankle Strap Sandals
16. Clo Intimo Plumetis Soft Bra
17. Stuart Weitzman Nudist Single Band Sandals
So many beautiful pieces, i want 'em all!! One thing i've learned when browsing through Shopbop was i was so wrong when i thought pastel shades would only look good combined with lace and simple styling. Turned out they look better in bold prints and unique details.
I can't wait to make purchases and get my hands on these beautiful stuffs! Shopbop not only has so many gorgeous pieces from hundreds designers, they also has free express international delivery service, yay! Sounds reaaaallly good for a shopaholic and a fashion lover, rite hehe. Come and shop with me ;)