Crimson Noir


So today i was feeling super lazy but i didn't wanna go out looking tired and all so the simple answer is... RED LIPSTICK! Although red is not an easy color for me to wear, i love that it instantly brighten up my complexion and make me look fresh, polished and awake.
Applied a bit of dewy finished foundation on the center of my face, covered up blemishes-redness-and-dark-areas with concealer, fixed my eyebrows and lashes, dabbed a red cream blush on and finished it with one of the sexiest red lipstick in my stash; Tom Ford Lip Color in Crimson Noir and i was gone from old-tired-lazy mommy to this...



I always feel sexier whenever i wear red lipstick :)

Speaking of sexy, i reaaaally need some new bras *blushing*
I don't like push up bra, i don't like my boobs to look big like a tickling bombs lol. And especially after the whole breast cancer thing, i prefer to wear lighter bra material. Bralette, triangle bra and bandeau are my favorites. I always find bralette and triangle bra are very alluring and sexy, especially the lace ones.

Showing you some of my favorites..

Anyway, these pretty bras are on top of my wishlist, which one do you like?
Would you help me pick?



 

 








Comments

Popular Posts