Tom Ford Cheek Color Flush Review

Hello again!
I've been wanting to write this review ever since i've got my hand on this fabulous blush on.
It was my first Tom Ford blush on and by far is the most expensive blush on in my entire stash.



I fell in love instantly after i swatched Flush on my hand when i visited the counter months ago. But i hesitated on buying it because of the price. It's SGD 85, about IDR 800000++ with current currency rate, very expensive for a blush! But i couldn't get it out of my head, the color is to die for. So when my friend Josephine of Lalaluna Nail Parlour went to Singapore, i immediately asked her to buy it for me before i changed my mind lol (thanks Jo!). And i think it was one of the best decision i made on 2013 haha. You'll know why after read the whole post ;)



Flush is a neon coral blush, it contains a fine shimmer in the pan, but when applied it's not shimmery nor matte, it gives you a youthful and healthy looking skin instead. It's insanely pigmented and the color is very intense. It's rare to see a blush with such vibrant intensity. With the amazing pigmentation even on tiny amount, it requires a light handed application. It's buildable, blends like heaven and the staying power is amazing! It stays all day long on me without the need of a touch up.



It comes in a brown box and a brown leather pouch (not seen on photo, forgot to capture it sorry). The compact is dark brown with gold accent in front of the compact. When opened, there's a mirror and then the blush with a TF emboss on it. The compact has luxurious weight, imagine Guerlain Meteorites Wulong's or Mythic's compact, but this one is lighter. And it also has magnet that makes a satisfying snap when it closes.


Here's the swatch on my hand. Although it's coral on the pan but it turns almost pink on my skin. I really love the color, very unique.


And this is how it looks on my skin. The one with flash and closer look is heavily applied to let you know how pretty this blush is. And the others are lightly applied and taken about 10 hours after the blush applied on my cheeks. No touch up needed, it didn't even faded a bit.




Overall i'm so happy and satisfied with this blush. Pretty shades, stunning formula and pigmentation and gorgeous packaging. The price really justifies the quality. Will i buy it again? Well yes of course, but only God knows when lol, since a little of this blush can go along the way, i think it will lasts forever.
If you like the shade and doesn't mind the price i suggest you to buy Flush, you won't regret it ;)



Comments

Popular Posts