Dior Addict Gloss 664 Fairy Pink Review



"Straight from the runway, new Dior Addict Gloss features a featherweight formula with a flash-plumping, spotlight-shine effect. Hyaluronic spheres keep lips smooth and moisturized while mirror-like micropearls reflect light in all directions for a dazzling finish. The package is tall and sleek with a Lucite® top that mirrors the nano-spotlight effect. The precision brush applicator makes for effortless, perfect application every time."
(Nordstrom)

I have never been a fan of lip gloss. I have some lip glosses but rarely wearing any, because i don't like the sticky feeling on my lips which most of my lip glosses give (i'm looking at you NARS!).
And then i saw this lip gloss when i went to Dior counter at Changi Airport, Singapore, i remembered my friend said that it's good. So i bought it with high hope it wouldn't disappoint me.


I forgot the exact price, but maybe it's around IDR 350.000, not too pricey for a high end lip gloss.
It was the packaging which caught my attention first, gorgeous and luxurious. It comes with a little applicator brush inside.




It has large range of beautiful color. I chose this one because i love pink and i was looking for something i would regularly wear.
Dior Addict Gloss #664 Fairy Pink is a beautiful candy pink lip gloss. It's like heaven on my dry lips, very moisturizing! It's non sticky (yay!), has a very nice glossy texture, gives my lips a beautiful shine and also gives my lips a nice plumping effect.
It lasts a couple hours on me and leaves a stain even when it's gone.
It's highly pigmented, covers up my natural lip color and smoothes out my lips. Mostly i wear it alone without lipstick underneath.




Overall, i'm very satisfied with this lip gloss. Not only it has beautiful color, it also the first lip gloss that doesn't give me a stick yucky feeling and most of all it's super moist! 
Will i buy another color? Hmm.. As much as how i love this lip gloss, i'm still not a fan of lip gloss in general, i prefer to splurge my money on a nice lipstick. But who knows :D But i will definitely buy another bottle of this shade if i ran out of it.

Last but not least, here's how it looks on me :)



PS: I'm wearing Japansoftlens Ageha Super Big in Brown shade.

Until next time !

xx




Comments

Popular Posts