Chanel Spring 2014 Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick 45 L'adoree Review



As a big fan of Chanel cosmetics, i, once again, cannot resist their spring collection this year, Notes de Printemps Collection. But because i already promised myself not to be "too impulsive" again this year, i only bought a cream blush and a lipstick. I'm still waiting for my cream blush to come (bought it on Nordstrom.com), but i already got Rouge Allure Velvet #45 L'adoree  in my hand.

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet #45 L'adoree is mauve lipstick with velvety matte finish. I'm currently in love to purple lipstick so it was easily my first choice to buy, not to mention it's also a limited edition shade, perfect! I'm so into anything with "limited edition" label on it lol.
The color is unique, not something you see everyday. Looks scary on the tube, but surprisingly wearable when applied on. It's sheer compared to another Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick i've tried, but it's build-able.
After a bit disappointed with my last Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick because it dried up my lips, i was afraid the same thing would happen with L'adoree. But thank God, this isn't drying up my lips. Not moist enough but nothing that lip balm can't help. It's a matte lipstick after all.








Gorgeous shade isn't it?? I love that it makes me look mature but not old ;)
This is how it looks on me. I'm wearing Chanel Joues Contraste Emotion, US exclusive shade which i'll review soon :)

















Comments

Popular Posts