2NE1 All Or Nothing Makeup Inspired; MINZY


Hi...
This month i got little busy with make up collaboration with my lovely fellow bloggers.
After Maya Mia and Geisha themed this time i re-created 2NE1's Minzy make up for their new album; All Or Nothing (AON). Thank you Rini, Via and Gita for invited me to join this collaboration :D





Minzy's make up, besides the bling bling eyelashes is quite simple. Glowing face with silver & coral on eyes, cheeks and lips. I had fun re creating her make up. And because i don't have blue wig, i photoshopped my face onto Minzy's photos lol.
Here's my Minzy make up




Here's the product used on this look:


Don't forget to also check out the other look!
Rini as Dara 
Via as Park Bom
Gita as CL

I'm wearing Japan softlens' new product; POP. Will do a review soon.
See you on next post!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts