Nozomi Sasaki My Rainy Days Inspired Makeup

Lately i've been really into Japanese dorama, and My Rainy Days is one of my favorite. One of the reason why i love it is Nozomi Sasaki, so cutre, pretty and all. I really like her make up on the movie and i tried to recreate it yesterday.



Her make up is matte with sheer blush on, natural shimmery eyeshadow and pink brownish lipstick.
And here's the result






Here's the ingredients :D


  • Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base (my HG!!!)
  • Lancome Mat Miracle Foundation
  • Shiseido Perfect UV Protection
  • Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer
  • theBalm Sexy Mama
  • Guerlain Meteorites Crazy Perles
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow #Raffinement
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Matte Black
  • Burberry Light Glow Blush #Peony
  • Burberry Light Glow Blush #Earthy
  • Chanel Sculpting Veil Notorious
  • Giorgio Lip Maestro #500 Blush
  • Guerlain KissKiss Strass #341 Brun Parure
I have a good news to announce.. I have finished my chemo treatment last week, yay. And today i've found that some of my hair has grown, yay yay yay. I can't wait to finish the whole radiation thingy and get all the hair back :)


Comments

Popular Posts