Lolabox

Beauty boxes have become a huge trend lately, so when a friend offered me to send Lolabox November 2013 edition i said "yes" right away, i was curious what would i get from the box.

And here's my first beauty box. When i opened the package, i immediately admiring the fun-bright-cute design with the domination of fuchsia and yellow and a big "Brighten Up Your Day" written on the lid. The box really is brighten up my day.




On the inside, there's a greeting card from Lolabox, i also love the card design :) and also an envelope with some beauty vouchers inside.
Underneath them the product wrapped in a yellow rag tied with a pretty fuchsia bow. I must say i really love the packaging and the theme, very well made and prepared.



So what's inside the box?? Hmm.... it looks empty because the box is big yet inside there are only small products. A smaller box would be better for these tiny size products, so it won't look so empty.


I got samples of

Bioderma Sensibio H2O 
Lady Gaga Fame Eau De Parfum
Tony Moly Expert Triple BB Cream
The Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Serum
BRAD Biophotonic Ultra Peel
Toe Separator



I must say that i'm happy with my first beauty box. I wanted to buy Bioderma Sensibio H2O and Lady Gaga Fame perfume, i'm glad i could try it first before i buy the full size. I will try try the rest of the product soon. I'm so excited !

If you're interested to get Lolabox beauty box every month, visit their website and subscribe :D
Last but not least, thanks a lot Lolabox for sending me your box :)))

Til next post pretties !

xx

Comments

Popular Posts