Sunny Day


Hello hello :)
I will go to Singapore again on August 29th for my next chemo treatment.
To be honest, i'm quite nervous about this upcoming chemo treatment.
I felt horrible these past two weeks, and just finally started to feel better 3 days ago, but then i have to face another painful chemo treatment T_T
I know i have to be patient and endure it, but i just can't help it :(

Well anyway, let's talk about something else other than chemo treatment shall we? Hehehe.
This is what i wore last Sunday. I know i haven't post any outfit photo for months, too lazy to take a pic and posing :p
I wore a simple but pretty cotton dress by H&M, bag and hat by my online shop, shoes by Zara.
Btw, please excuse my pouty face, i didn't realized i was pouting that much lol.










And this is the make up. Using a peachy pink blush and lipstick to match my dress.

I don't know why but i really love how i look in this picture huehueheu *forgive my my narcissism xD




Product used:

Shiseido UV Base SPF 50
Guerlain L'or primer
Lancome Mat Miracle foundation
MAC Studio Fix Powder
Maybelline Lash Stilettos Mascara
Burberry Light Glow blush on Coral Pink
Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough As Taupe
Givenchy Rouge Interdite Shine Poetique Camelia

Givenchy Rouge Interdite Shine Poetique Camelia is very very very pretty. It's my first Givenchy product and it's my current favorite lipstick. Review will be up soon once i get back from Singapore.

Ciao!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts