The classic red: Illamasqua Lipstick Tramp Review



Hello, hello ladies!

Today i wanna show you my current favorite red lipstick, Illamasqua lipstick in shade Tramp.
Have you heard about Illamasqua before? Illamasqua is a famous UK cosmetic brand which known because of their highly pigmented products.

"Illamasqua is the product of a heady mix of influences. Its roots stem from the dark and illicit 1920s club scene, and combine a rich heritage in the manufacture of make-up for film and theatre. It also takes inspiration from members of the ‘alternative scenes’ for whom self-expression is paramount. Alternative cultures have always dared to be dramatic. They have an emotional attachment to making up. It’s an expression of their darker side, a release for their alter ego.
Illamasqua is for the bolder person hiding inside all of us. It is an act and an attitude. A symbol of tolerance. A celebration of idiosyncrasies. A confident statement of self-ownership."
From illamasqua.com


Tramp is my first Illamasqua lipstick. I bought it when i was on searching for another red lipstick to add to my lipstick collection. And also because of my curiosity after seeing how pretty those Illamasqua lipsticks on Viola. I bought it from Debenhams.com, Illamasqua is also available on Sephora.

One of the reasons i love Illamasqua is the packaging, simple and classy with a touch of gothic from the font and logo. And this lipstick is fine example of such.




The ingredients:

Tramp definitely has everything i want on a lipstick! Great packaging, pretty color, awesome pigmentation and staying power, moist and has a nice scent. It is a beautiful classic red which i think will suits any skin tones. 
Tramp's texture is creamy and soft, it glides easily on your lips, doesn't sit on the fine lines, it looks great on lips. The pigmentation is crazy, just like what i've expected and it has a great staying power too, you won't need a touch up if i don't eat, stays about 5 hours on me. It has a delicious scent, something like vanilla, but very tasty.
Of all those great things about this lipstick, one thing that really really blown me away is that this lipstick very moisturizing my dry lips. I don't even need my lip balm anymore when i use Tramp. FYI, I won't survive 10 minutes without acute dryness on my lips if i don't apply lip balm before i apply any lipstick, especially the matte ones (#poke MAC Ruby Woo). There was one exception before, YSL Rogue Volupte Lipstick, and now there are two exceptions :)

 


I'm so glad to chose Tramp over Sangers (the famous red shade from Illamasqua lipstick). My friends got Sangers already, so i thought i better buy a different shade so we can compare them. Thank God for that thought, because Tramp has been discontinued now. If only i knew, i'd buy me some spares. But at least i got one already, phew.
Anyway, here's the swatch on my hand

Last but not least, this is my FOTD wearing this pretty lipstick.
This look was inspired by my new girl crush, the new Vivi magazine model, Tamashiro Tina, she's so cute!





I know this is ridiculous to be inspired by a fifteen year old model while i'm already nearly 30 lol.
But what can i do? She's so cute, i can't help myself not to adore her and that signature red lips and flushed red cheeks. AAA~ i just can't even~~~ Cuteness overload.

For those who might be wondering, the floral crown is my DIY project. I got two burned fingers because of my clumsiness but i think it's worth it. At least it looks pretty on my photos lol xD

Product used:
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
Chanel Le Blanc Sheer Illuminating Base
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation #B20
Maybelline Concealer Stick #Light
Lunasol Nuance Change Foundation B (for under eye)
BeneFit Girl Meets Pearl
Poudre Signee de Chanel
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre #Claire 20
Chanel Notorious Sculpting Veil
Guerlain Perles Du Dragon Meteorites (AH-MAZING~~ product, will review later)
Illamasqua Cream Blush #Brazen 
Lunasol Brow Styling Compact
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner #BlackInk
Illamasqua Lipstick #Tramp
Tarte Lipgloss #Nuria

Til next post

xx

Comments

Popular Posts