Brunette



Hello there!
Just got back from vacation and still veryyyyyy tired.
So, i'll just write a quick FOTD post today.

I had TaeYeon of SNSD in mind when i did this make up. I don't really like Korean girl bands, but lately she's caught my attention. I think she is one of the cutest Korean stars i've seen so far. Not to mention she sings prettily too.

I didn't really copy her make up literally, but i put an extra effort with this pretty brunette wig i bought from Pinoko Beauty. I wish my hair was really this long!!! I've never had a long hair since... FOREVER!!! Husband doesn't like me with long hair, he prefers short to medium length.


Product Used

MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base
Chanel CC Cream
# Concept Eyes Face Glow
Poudre Signee De Chanel
Maybelline Cover Stick
TheBalm Blush Frat Boy
Maybelline Color Tattoo
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigment

Until next post ladies!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts