Bold Eyebrow Tutorial
As you can see on the photos on my blog and my Instagram, i love bold eyebrow.
I know my eyebrow style may look too bold for some people. Maybe that's why i got some ugly comments about it a while ago. But lucky me, i've found some people who like these weird eyebrows and they asked me to make an eyebrow tutorial. Thank you for those who likes my weird brows lol. Here's the tutorial, it's pretty quick and easy. Hope it helps!
What you need:
1. Eyebrow powder or eyeshadow that match your hair color
2. Eye definer brush
3. Eyebrow brush
5. Concealer brush
6. Eyebrow gel or eyebrow mascara (optional)
- Always start with clean and groomed brow.
- Using eyebrow powder/eyeshadow, apply with eye definer brush, outline your brow from the end to the middle part of your brow, hardly touching the front. Draw a wider shape than your natural brow.
- Fill your brow with the same brush and eyebrow powder/eyeshadow, and then lightly draw a line from the middle to the front of the brow. It doesn't have to be perfect, you can fix it later with concealer.
- Taking what's left on the brush, lightly brush upward the front of your brow. The front part should be lighter than the middle and end part.
- Apply concealer as close to the brow line as possible, then using your concealer brush blend it out.
- Brush your brow.
- It's optional, apply an eyebrow gel or eyebrow mascara to set the brow up.
That's it for now, til next post pretties !!