Ulzzang Girl Gradient Lips
As the Korean ulzzang trends boomed, the cute gradient lips is also easily became a huge trend among Korean lovers. Now we can see lots of girls wearing this trend everywhere, including me :D
So, since it's still on trend and i love it very much, here's a short tutorial to achieve it.
- Start with bare lips. Don't forget to apply lip balm if you have a dry lips like me.
- Apply a nude lipstick or lip concealer. I don't have a lip concealer, so i use nude lipstick instead
- Apply an orange lipstick or lip tint. Spread it outwards using finger or lipstick brush until it blends smoothly.
- Re-apply the orange lipstick only on the center of the lips.
- To give more definition, apply a red lipstick or lip tint (you can also use hot pink or fuchsia), spread the edge a bit with finger or lipstick brush, don't surpass the orange lipstick/lip tint so it'll make a nice gradient.
- Zazang! Finished, a kissable gradient lips ;)
Here's the result :D
And some FOTD photos along with Ulzzang cute poses lol. Got carried away and totally forgot that i'm already 29th years old hahaha :p
- Skin care
- Sephora Anti Shine Foundation Primer
- Chanel CC Cream
- Maybelline Concealer Stick
- TheBalm Instain Blush #Lace
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (for filling eye brows)
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
- Maybelline Color Tattoo #Tough As Taupe