MAC Lipstick Ravishing Review


Time really flies by!
It's March already and spring is on its way :D
As much as i like fall and winter fashion and make up trends, i always happy when spring and summer come.
It's nice to see fresh and colorful color everywhere after 6 months filled with dark, gloomy colors.
And this year, i'm really happy orange lippy is on trend.
Recently i'm really into bright lips. Red and orange to be exact.
After years only wore a soft pink and nude lipsticks, i'm happy to find myself being more adventurous.

On this FOTD i wore a gorgeous cremesheen lipstick from MAC, Ravishing.
I was looking for a pretty orange-coral lipstick that i can wear everyday without looking too much.
My choice were Ravishing or Shy Girl.
I had already placed an order for Shy Girl, because i thought Shy Girl is softer. I worried Ravishing would look too bright for me.
But then i saw how pretty it was on one of my favorite beauty blogger, Cheryl. I thought i have to buy it!
And lucky me, my favorite online shop had this on their ready stock stuffs. And the rest is history....~ :p

Anyway, Ravishing is a medium orange coral lipstick with soft shimmer.
It's cremesheen lipstick and it's on permanent range.
The color looks beautiful both on the tube and when applied.
I love how it compliments my fair skin tone. It brightens up my skin and gives me a healthy-fresh look.
The color is opaque. And on me it lasts for 3 - 4 hours before slightly fading.
What i don't like about Ravishing is that it's a bit drying. So, for you who has a dry lips, i suggest you to use lipbalm first.





And last but not least, here's my spring FOTD with Ravishing.





Anyway, i'm sorry for the boobage show. I forgot to crop it *sweating*
And please excuse my ugly skin. I had a breakout after i tried Laura Mercier Foundation Primer *sobs*

Product used:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
Chanel Joues Contraste -Rose Petale
Nars blush -Orgasm
Pop Cheeky Cake
UDPP -Sin
UD Book Of Shadow Vol III
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner -Black Ink
Bourjois Pencil Liner -Nooir Emeraude
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil -ELectric Blue & Yellow
Maybelline The Falsies mascara
LT Pro Powder Blush Palette (highlighter)

Nivea Lip Balm
MAC lipstick Ravishing

Comments

Popular Posts