Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet La Fascinante Review


Hello ladies!
Before i start, i'd like to say Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year to you who celebrate it.
I don't celebrate Valentine, but yes to CNY.
CNY is one of the reason February is my favorite month. Before i got married, when it's still "legal" to receive an angpao, i had always waiting for February. Obviously, who doesn't love money? :p The second reason is because my birthday is in February too. But the second reason had vanished ever since my 26th birthday. I kinda hate my birthday now, i hate getting older :(
But, just like my hubby always said, "everyone is getting older too along with you, so don't worry.", i try not to worry too much about my age.

Anyway, today i will post an outfit photo after a long long hiatus. It's funny to me how my blog changed from the original idea. It's more a beauty blog now than a fashion blog. I barely had a chance to dress up in small city like Malang . Now mostly i wear a loose tee and a denim shorts with flip flops, which not blog-worthy. And when i had a chance to go to Surabaya, i never had a chance to take picture of my outfit, always so busy taking care of my daughter. So, yeah, i know my blog is kinda boring now with monotone FOTD posts. I will try harder to be a good blogger, write more interesting things other than posting my close up photo lol.

In the mean time, please forgive me for being a lazy-boring blogger.
Today i will write about my make up and my outfit, and also a quick review of Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet La Fascinante my new favorite red lipstick. Let's start with the review first, shall we?

Ok, so this pretty Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet La Fascinante is my first Chanel lipstick.
I had never interested with any Chanel lipstick before i saw the Rouge Allure Velvet series, i don't know why. This series had catch my attention because it's Chanel newest lipstick addition, and also because lots of bloggers raved about it, most of them gave lots of praises about this lipstick.
I didn't bought it right away, mostly because of the price. I forgot the exact price but it's around IDR 450k. I bought it from SVS De Beaute, an online beauty shop on Facebook (they also got an account on Instagram). Quite pricey, eh? I gave this lipstick quite a thought before i finally had the gut to buy it. 

When i first saw it, i was very impressed by how luxurious the packaging is. So sleek and sophisticated. You have to push-click the lipstick out of the black case. And i have to tell you that i really love the "click" sound from it lol.
I love the color. I must admit that i was quite scared when i saw the red on the tube, but it looks really good on my fair skin tone i think. It's not too bright, the color is very elegant.
It's a beautiful red matte lipstick which i think will suit any skin color.
It's more satin finish when firstly applied, and then turns to a pretty velvety finish after a while.
It's creamy, soft, velvety and not drying and not chalky my lips like i thought all matte lipstick would be.
The color payoff and the staying power is amazing.
I love it so much. If you have an extra money to spend, i really recommend this lipstick to you.






This is how Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet La Fascinante looks on me :)




Product used :

Sephora Foundation Primer
MUFE HD Foundation
Chanel Travel Palette Altitude (bronze, dark brown, white eye shadow - pink blush on - dark brown eye shadow for filling my eye brows - mascara)
Maybelline mascara -The Falsies
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner -Black Ink
Nivea Lipbalm
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick La Fascinante

Here's my FOTD. Jumper, quilted leather pants and the transparent clutch were from my online shop. Please kindly add my Blackberry pin, 21DE574C if you want to join my online shop group :D
I'm currently inspired by Givenchy and into boyish look.





That's it for now, hope you enjoy my post.

xx




Comments

Popular Posts