Chanel Joues Contraste Rose Petale Review


Hiya there!
I'm backkkk.
Sorry for my MIA. I just lost any mood for dressing up ever since i had a hair cut.
I mean, i thought i'd love this pixie hair like i used to be, 2 years ago.
But i just don't :( I can't find any good thing i love about this hair.
So, to boost up my mood, i bought a wig. I hope it will arrive soon.

Anyway, let's talk about something nice.
Today, i will write a review about my new favorite blush from Chanel, Chanel Joues Contraste Rose Petale.
As a blush on lover and a big fan of Chanel, i was reaaaallly excited when i bought this blush on.
I bought it when i was searching for a glowing pink coral blush on.
I was contemplating whether i should buy this or Bobbi Brown shimmer brick.
I chose this because i fell in love with the soft color, and i think shimmer brick is too frosty for my liking.
I forgot the name of the online shop where i bought it. The price is around IDR 450k.
The price is a bit high, but i don't regret it. It is worth every penny.
It's my first Chanel blush on, and after this sweet first experience with it, i'm pretty sure it definitely won't be the last!

Chanel Joues ContrasteRose Petale is nothing like a coral pink blush on that i was searching for, but even better. It's a lovely rose pink blush on with a slight natural shimmer which i think goes with any make up look. It has a nice velvety texture, so easy to apply, blends well and the staying power is amazing. It also has a nice rose scent which i love. And the packaging is gorgeous, not to mention iconic too.
Overall, i'm so happy with this product. I can't wait to wear it over and over again.
 

 

 

 

 

Definitely a recommended blush on! You should give it a try!

And here's my FOTD yesterday with my ugly hair.
I didn't wearing the Rose Petale, because i wanted a full dewy look.
So i used the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge instead.




 

Product Used:
 Chanel Vitalumiere foundation - Clair
Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Pale Pink
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - Black Ink
Falsies
NYX Glitter Cream Palette - Ice Queen
Nivea Lipbalm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Wild Orchid
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - African Queen

Comments

Popular Posts