Red Head


Hello..
I got some problems with my computer. I have to re install the windows, so i still can't edit my tutorial pic.
In the mean time, let me leave you with my regular FOTD post.
I wore wig in this fotd. It was the first wig i've ever had, and lucky me, it's a nice one.
I might use this wig a lot in the future until my real hair is longer and win my love back :p
Do you know which online shop sell a good wig? I think i need another one, shorter and less striking. The color of this wig is too bright in real life, i don't have confidence to wear it outside hehehe.




Product Used:
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation -Clair
  • NARS Blush -Orgasm
  • NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
  • Urban Decay Book Of Shadow Vol III -Smug
  • MAC Pigment -Cocomotion, Teal
  • NYX Liquid Crystal Liner -Crystal Aqua
  • Kanebo Liquid Liner
  • Falsies
  • Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil
  • MAC Lipstick -Viva Glam Gaga 2

Comments

Popular Posts