Lavender


Currently crazy about lavender shade which inspired my FOTD yesterday.
My eye make up is a gradation from the lightest to the darkest lavender, and is very easy to make.

Here's an easy how to:
  • First, always prep your eyes. Apply your favorite eye primer to the entire lids.
  • Apply cream or pencil eye shadow as a base.
  • Apply a lavender matte eye shadow on the center of your lid. And then a purple eye shadow on the outer V, blend the harsh line.
  • Highlight your inner corner with a matte pale eye shadow, blend again. I was using a pale pink eye shadow. You can use a silver or pale gold or any nude eye shadow as you wish.
  • This is optional. Apply a shimmery lavender eye shadow or eye pigment or even glitter on top of the lavender eye shadow for more fun look.
  • Apply eye liner on upper and lower lashes, apply mascara and (or) apply false lashes to create more drama
I combined it with a soft pink blush on and lipstick, because i wanted it to look natural and sweet. Hubby likes my natural make up *blush*
BUT, you can always switch the lipstick with a orchid pink shade, fuschia or even a lavender lipstick for more dramatic look.

Speaking of lavender lipstick, i reaaaalllllyyyyyy want to have one. Why MAC don't make Lavender Whip permanent? I'm drooling over it! I'm currently waiting my lavender lipstick from Barry M, Barry M Lip Paint in #129. I read on Temptalia that it's the dupe of Lavender Whip. I hope it'll look good on me #fingercrossed.





Product used :
  • Sephora Foundation Primer
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation -Clair
  • Kanebo Lunasol Water Gel Foundation -forgot the shade
  • Bobbi Brown Blush On -Pale Pink
  • NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
  • Sephora Smokey Palette
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Liner -Black Ink
  • MUFE Aqua Eyes -0L
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
  • Dolly Wink Lashes
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Kit
  • MAC lipstick -Creme Cup
I noticed that it's been a while since i did my last tutorial. That's why i made a new one today, and will blog it up tomorrow. If you like natural look and pinkish make up, you'll like my next post :)

Well, that's it for now.

See ya!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts