My eye make up is a gradation from the lightest to the darkest lavender, and is very easy to make.
Here's an easy how to:
- First, always prep your eyes. Apply your favorite eye primer to the entire lids.
- Apply cream or pencil eye shadow as a base.
- Apply a lavender matte eye shadow on the center of your lid. And then a purple eye shadow on the outer V, blend the harsh line.
- Highlight your inner corner with a matte pale eye shadow, blend again. I was using a pale pink eye shadow. You can use a silver or pale gold or any nude eye shadow as you wish.
- This is optional. Apply a shimmery lavender eye shadow or eye pigment or even glitter on top of the lavender eye shadow for more fun look.
- Apply eye liner on upper and lower lashes, apply mascara and (or) apply false lashes to create more drama
BUT, you can always switch the lipstick with a orchid pink shade, fuschia or even a lavender lipstick for more dramatic look.
Speaking of lavender lipstick, i reaaaalllllyyyyyy want to have one. Why MAC don't make Lavender Whip permanent? I'm drooling over it! I'm currently waiting my lavender lipstick from Barry M, Barry M Lip Paint in #129. I read on Temptalia that it's the dupe of Lavender Whip. I hope it'll look good on me #fingercrossed.
Well, that's it for now.
Product used :
- Sephora Foundation Primer
- Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation -Clair
- Kanebo Lunasol Water Gel Foundation -forgot the shade
- Bobbi Brown Blush On -Pale Pink
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
- Sephora Smokey Palette
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner -Black Ink
- MUFE Aqua Eyes -0L
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
- Dolly Wink Lashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Kit
- MAC lipstick -Creme Cup