Winged Purple Smokey Eyes

Hiya, i'm back from my hiatus.
First of all, i wanna say merry christmas. May you have a wonderful and joyous christmas.
Ah, and also happy holiday!


So, i've been given a Too Faced palette by my sissy, Too Faced Naughty and Nice palette.
It's actually an old palette, she hadn't open it yet since she bought it. Didn't want it to just sit on her drawer, she gave it to me. The palette has 2 sections, Naughty and Nice. Both of the sections has 3 eyeshadows and 3 lipglosses. It also came with a two-sided brush. I like the Naughty sections than the Nice one. Naughty has more variety color while the Nice only has boring nude and brown eyeshadows and lipglosses. The bad news is i forgot to take the picture of it, but i will update it here tomorrow.
A day after i got back in Malang, i tried them on immadiately. I was using the Naughty palette, making a winded purple smokey eyes.
I didn't use the lipglosses, as i was using my YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick.

Speaking of YSL, i got my first two YSL beauty products last week, the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in Real Nude and Palette Couture Highlighting Powder; a limited edition from YSL’s Fall 2012 Contemporary Amazon Collection. Been wanting to buy Rouge Volupte since long long time ago, but always distracted by other lipsticks. And now that i have one of it, i must say, this is an awesome lipstick! Worth every penny. Will review the lipstick and the highlighting powder soon.

Well, i think that's it for now. Still sick and need some rest.
I will reply the new and old comments soon.
Til next post ladies!

PS: Yes, i cut my hair.


 


Product used:
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
  • YSL Highlighting Powder
  • Benefit High Beam
  • NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
  • Maybelline Eyebrow Pencil
  • Too Faced Naughty/Nice Palette
  • Wenny Kosasih False Lashes
  • Kanebo Liquid liner
  • MUFE Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
  • Nivea Lipbalm
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick

Comments

Popular Posts