Two little birds sitting in the sun








This is the outfit and make up back on November 16th when i went on a movie date with my husband.
We watched The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2.
I had my "ooohh" and "aaahh" moments when i watched Rob and Taylor on screen. They both looked smokin' hot. And the movie is not bad either. Too bad it's over already :( Please Stephenie Meyer, write another story about The Cullens. Please, please, please.
Okay, now let's talk about my make up and outfit here. I opted for a modern hippie style and minimalist make up that day.
I wore Zara blouse, Chloe Room clutch, Miu Miu inspired birdie print jacket and a velvet pants, both from Just Wanderlust. I completed my look with my Miu Miu platform heels
And for the make up, i only wore a The Skin Food BB Cream, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Kit and Kat Von D lipstick. Although i desperately needed a touch of eye liner and mascara, i refused to wear them. Too lazy to put full make up on.
Completed the whole look with sad face due to lack of sleep lol.

 


Ok that's it for now. Until next post ladies !

xx

Comments

Popular Posts