Teal Eyeshadow Look
So, when i saw my Pop Eye Cake palette the other days when i re-organized my make up desk,
i had the idea to make a tutorial out of it.
I think teal, alongside with purple, maroon, silver and gold, is also the perfect color for fall/winter seasons.
It's a very stunning and glamorous color, don't you think?
Anyway, let's start!
- After applying an eye primer, apply a black pencil or cream eyeshadow onto your entire lid.
- Apply a dark shimmery eyeshadow on your entire lid.
- Pat a lighter shimmery teal eyeshadow on the center of your lid, then blend it.
- On your outer corner, apply a dark blue eyeshadow.
- On top of the dark blue, apply a black eyeshadow to create more depth.
- Using what's left on the brush you use to apply black eyeshadow, apply it on the lower lash line.
- Apply a matte grey or silver eyeshadow on the crease to soften the edge.
- Apply a shimmery white eyeshadow on the brow bone for highlighter.
- Using a small brush, apply the same white shimmery eyeshadow on the tear duck.
- Liner the upper and lower lid with a black gel or pencil eyeliner. Extend the line a little past the outer corner to elongate the eyes.
- Apply mascara and add a false lashes.
- Apply a black liquid liner.
Don't forget to erase the fall off of the eyeshadow on your face :D
Here's the complete look:
To complete the look, i used Chanel Vitalumiere foundation & Benefit High Beam on my face. I didn't use powder, as i want my skin to look glowing and radiant. Please ignore those big pores, hiks. On my cheeks i used Chanel Powder Blush in Rose Petale and MAC Creme Cup on the lips.