Mint Green Sunday


Hello again.
This would be a quick post because i have to go visit a friend.
She just gave birth to her second child, and i can't wait to see her little baby.
So today  is just another FOTD and OOTD post.
I'm sorry that my blog got a little boring with only OOTD and FOTD post recently.
Promise i will write some reviews on next post.

 



 

 I wore my favorite mint green chiffon top from Just Wanderlust, paired it with a plain black shorts and Zara stilettos. For the make up, i was inspired by Suzy from Miss A, a Korean girlband.
I got a huge crush on her after i watched KDrama BIG about two month ago.
I listen to I Don't Need A Man religiously now hehehe.
Does anyone know another good song from Miss A beside I Don't A Man and Goodbye Baby?



 

 


Anyway, i have to go now.
Will update the product i used here later, k?

xx

Comments

Popular Posts