Gold Chipao


Currently watching MAMA 2012 on TV while i'm writing this post. Freaking out after watching Bigbang's stunning performance. Oh my, will i ever get tired watching them?? The euphoria from watching them alive last August is back on. They're the best boyband everrrrrrr!!! Kyaaaaa...
Hahaha, excuse my craziness. I just love them so much.

Anyway, let's back to normal topic hahaha.
These are the photos of my make up and outfit on my sister's wedding reception a week ago.
As usual, i did my own make up. I tried a heavy bronze smokey look, but too bad my husband's Galaxy S3 didn't do justice to capture it right (told him over and over again, my 4S' camera is way way way better than his S3, tsk). And for the hair, it's supposed to be a retro finger waves updo, but somehow my hair stylist failed to make it, but i think it's still looks good though. My husband and family love it. What do you think?
And the beautiful modern chipao dress was made by Willy Tan, a talented local designer from Surabaya. I just loveee the dress. It's beautifully made and very glamorous. I think my skin looked brighter in it, yes? My sister in law's and my sister's dress were his designs also.







Product used:
  • MUFE HD Primer
  • MUFE HD Foundation
  • MAC Fix+
  • MAC Studio Fix
  • Lt Pro Bronzer
  • NARS Orgasm
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Kit
  • UDPP
  • Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Palette
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
  • Kanebo Liquid Liner
  • MAC Ruby Woo
Ok that's it for now. Til next post, ladies!

PS: Congratulations BIGBANG for winning the MAMA 2012 Artist Of The Year. You guys deserve it!!! Can't wait for your next album. And i believe it would be another stunning album. Love you guys, big time!







Comments

Popular Posts