Bronze Smokey Eye Look On Lazy Day



Hello.
Today i wanna share you my FOTD using my Chanel Travel Make Up Palette that i reviewed before.
It's indeed a great palette. The eye shadow is pigmented, the blush is pretty and like the the other Chanel product, it has a very nice scent too. My favorite is the blush on. It looks so good on my skin, i also love the sparkle effect, very pretty.
I also make a simple tutorial of how to do my make up, a simple bronze smokey eye make up on a lazy day.
I'm not an expert of course, so don't be surprised with my bad applied eye shadow. I never good with blending, sigh.

Ok, let's start.
This is my bare face, including big pores, blemishes and dry lips. Sigh. I'm maybe two or three days before my period. My skin gets dull and i get blemishes here and there, and it looks like my pores getting bigger everyday. I'm so sad :( :( :(

  • First, apply a face primer on all over your face, and then apply your foundation. I didn't wear any primer at the time because i was on my lazy mood :p
  • After foundation is applied, unlike some people, i usually move to do my eyes and eye brows to give the foundie some time to set on my skin
  • Draw the eye brows and then apply bronze eye shadow on all over your eye lid. I drew a winged shape on my outer V to make it more dramatic. And then apply black eye shadow on your lash line, or your can draw it longer like mine for bigger eye effect. And then blend it out. (Sorry the pic is blurry :( )
  • Apply mascara on upper and lower lashes.
  • Add a false lashes. I'm using a natural false lashes, that's why you can't really see them.
 
  • Put on a concealer to cover blemishes, under eye and any imperfection on your face. Then set it out with powder.
  • Apply your favorite blush on.
  • Apply lipbalm and lipstick, and you're ready to go :D

Some photos are blurry :( i didn't pay too much attention to my camera as my focus were on my make up. Sorry. Will do better next time.

So these are the result photos. Hope you enjoy my tutorial :D
Anyway, it's December already. I'm so exciteeeedddddd. Bought some new palettes, lipsticks and blushes. I love holiday season!






Product used:
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
  • Chanel Travel Make Up Palette
  • Benefit Erase Paste
  • MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
  • Bilqis False Lashes
  • Sephora Medium Shopping Bag Palette
  • Dolly Wink Eye Brow Pencil

Comments

Popular Posts