Skyfall




Well, hello again :D
Have you watched Skyfall?
If you haven't, you must! It's a great movie. Although it'd be better with some fancy Bond cars though.
I miss the Aston Martin.
And i can't wait until November 20th to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Oh Jacob, oh Edward~ (please ignore this pervert old lady, lol)
But wait, November 20th? November 20th???????????????????????????????????
I will be at Bali on November 20th, it's my sister's wedding day.
OMG. How could i forget???!!!! :(
It means i have to delay it until i'm back from Bali, on November 23rd.
But it's my sis' wedding party too. Gah!
So i will have to wait at least until November 24th T_T
But that reminds me, that i will go to Bali soon. Yay to that.
I already prepared cute bikinis and bustiers, hope hubby will allowed me to wear those bikinis. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, this is what i wore to watch Skyfall yesterday, and the make up too.
Do you like how i styled my leather skirt? Or is it too casual or too plain for your liking?








Finally i got a chance to wear my Mango wedges.
And i wore a pretty earrings from Forever 21. It's my first time wearing such a statement earrings, i'm not confident wearing them. What do you think?


 And here's the make up





My skin got a lot better after an intensive care i did the last few days.
I no longer photoshop my skin to make it look flawless. It doesn't look flawless, but it doesn't look too ugly either. I only changed the brightness and the color of the photos.
There are still some blemishes and my skin is a bit dull, but it's getting better, thank God.
I will never be lazy to apply my skin care again everyday. Promise.

Okay, that's it for now.
Laters,

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Love the look! I especially love the red lips and leather skirt! Super cool! Does ur hubby not like you wear bustier n bikini or he just didn't want any men to look at you? :) i bet you look totally cute in those bustier and bikini ad I am super jealous abt BALI! I love Bali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Rosdiana :)
    i guess the reason is both hahaha. men... *rolling eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your skirt and earrings! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeus as always lah ce!!
    roknya bagus, aku suka (y)

    btw aku juga nungguin breaking down, bukannya tgl 16 november ya??


    Monic,
    http://monicutez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look dear...btw I live in Bali, U are coming on Nov, 20 right? I think cinema XXI in Bali become more update with the film recently, and it should have breaking dawn in Cinema xxi bali too...and for ur information there is new cinema xxi in Kuta Beach walk. hope this can help you...can't wait to watch breaking dawn as well...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your totally outfit, gorgeous <333

    http://chic-swank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts