So here's what i wore yesterday.
Sporting all black outfit, i wore a crop top with a leather skirt.
Hubby wasn't very happy with my outfit choice as the shirt was too short and too tight for his liking.
Well, every once in a while i think it's legal to wear super tight outfit :p
Please excuse the boobage show hehehe.
ASOS top; Knighttcat (my ol shop) leather skirt & studded drawstring bag; Louboutin Just Picks pumps; Just wanderlust bracelet; random spiked bracelet
And here's the FOTD.
I also did a mini tutorial of my gold + bronze + green eye make up.
I'm not an expert, please excuse my poor make up skill.
- Apply eye primer on all over your eyes
- Apply gold eye shadow
- Apply darker eye shadow on crease and outer V(on photo: i mixed bronze and green) and green on lower lash line
- Apply black eye liner on upper and lower lash line. Draw a longer line on upper lash line to create an illusion of bigger eyes
- Curl eye lashes and apply mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
- Apply your favorite false lashes and fill your eye brows.
I forgot to add a darker green on outer V -__-
It should give my eyes more depth.
Will be better next time :D