Red Pout


 It's  almost 4 in the morning, and i'm so freaking tired and feeling unwell.
So i won't write much.
It's my look from last Saturday to attend my cousin's wedding party.
I chose a classic look to match my Ruby Woo lipstick from MAC.
I also post photos of Eve. Wanna show the world that she's growing bigger and cuter everyday :)
Photos were taken by my 4s because i forgot to bring my digicam and SLR, i'm sorry for the low quality.
       
 Product used:
 Sephora Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre
Soleil Tan De Chanel
MAC Studio Fix
Revlon Color Stay Eye Shadow Palette
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potio
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
NARS Blush On
Nivea Lip Balm
MAC Lipstick

Was wearing a black peplum dress from my own online shop, a Zara stilettos, a pearl earrings and necklace from my mother in law and a random clutch.

And here's me and my little princess :)




Well, til next post then ;)

xx 




Comments

Popular Posts