Grey Roses

I was attending my cousin in law's wedding party last Sunday. And this is my make up and outfit. I did the make up, and a bit dissapointed because my skin is on its bad condition recently. Blame it to my laziness to put on the beauty care stuffs since i went to Jakarta. To be honest, i did some photoshop on my skin to make it look super flawless. Because i can't bear to look at my bad skin :(


Product Used : 
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Visage SPF50, MAC Fix+, Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation (for center of the face), MAC Studio Fix, MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, Revlon Color Stay Eye Shadow Palette Priceless Metals (for eye brows), POP Silver Lid Eye Shadow Palette, Elise Falsies, Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Black Ink, Dolly Wink Liquid Liner, Benefit Hoola, Bobbi Brown Blush Peony, Nivea Lip Balm, Bobbi Brown Lipstick Bikini Pink


As for the dress, it's inspired from this Dior FW 2012 dress

I wish i could look as elegant as the model, but well, ahahaha, at least i've tried :p
The dress was made by my aunty in law. I styled it with Zara silver stilettos, vintage rose belt, a faux diamond studs ( i wish they were real lol), a diamond ring from my dad and a black satin clutch which not seen on photo :p



Comments

Popular Posts