Florals and Studs











So excited that military look is back on trend again.
If you wondering where my military vest is from, they're from my online shop. Yes, i have an online shop now, but only on Blackberry group for now. Email me for my blackberry pin at pwincessbebe@gmail.com if you're interested ^^

And finally, i got chance to wore these babies. Most probably the most exquisite shoes i've ever had so far.
I picked the 120mm instead of 100mm because i thought my feet would look sexy in it.
Yes, my feet looked extremely sexy in it. But the heel height is quite challenging. It's only by God's grace that i didn't fall, lol.

Military Vest: my online shop; Top: Mango; Pants: Dress Me Up; Shoes: Just Picks Christian Louboutin


Wearing a minimal make up that day.
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Visage as face primer; Revlon PhotoReady Air Brush Foundation (still deciding whether i love it or hate it), NARS Orgasm, Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion. VOV Eye Brow Pencil and MAC Viva Glam Gaga.

Comments

Popular Posts