Lunasol Water Gel Foundation Review

Photobucket

So i got a surprise email from Kanebo last November,
that said they want me to review some of their products.
I never used Kanebo before, but my sister is. And i've heard many good things about it.
So, yes, i was very excited to try all the products they gave me.
Sadly, i didn't get a chance to post the review until now.
I was so busy with my work lately, i completely forgot about my task.
I'm really really sorry Miss Julia :(

The products they provided me are Lunasol Water Gel Foundation in YO02 (a sponge is included but i forgot to photo it -_-), Kanebo Eye Liner, Lunasol Eye Brow Powder in Grayish Brown and Lunasol Nuance Change Foundation B in 01.
(they also gave me some skin care products which i will review later #fingercrossed)

Kanebo Lunasol Water Gel Foundation
Photobucket

Photobucket
My bare face
Photobucket
indoor light
Photobucket
with flash

What the website says about the product :
This is a water-based, gel-type foundation with approximately 65% water composition has a cool, refreshing sensation upon application.
A film of succulent gel evenly coats the skin’s surface with light spreadability and outstanding adherence unique to a gel. Delivers radiant, purifying skin, as if it were dressed with luster and water.

What i love from it :
- it comes in convenient squeeze tube with a fine nozzle
-good oil control
-so light weighted
-coverage is buildable
-the texture that seems meld onto skin

the swatch :
Photobucket

I'm quite impressed with this foundation actually.
The texture feels great on my skin, good coverage and it doesn't break me out.
The oil control is also good,
when not using a face primer, oil is only visible in the T-Zone area only. And that's after about 5 hours.
Plus the SPF is quite high.
One thing that concerned me only that i got my foundation brighter than my actual skin tone.
Other than that, i love it.
If you need a light weight foundation for everyday use with light to medium coverage,
you should consider this Lunasol Water Gel Foundie !

Overall :
This foundation is perfect foundation for me, i like it !
It can give me a flawless finish and keeps my face from looking too oily by the end of the day :)

Kanebo Lunasol Nuance Change Foundation B

Photobucket

what the website says about the product :
A brush-type foundation that confers elegant radiance and glow to base makeup. Using it on the highlight zones helps add dimensions.

what i love from it :
-easy to blend
-matches my skin tone
-it has a shimmery effect

the swatch :
Photobucket

I didn't wear it on the photos above, but i do love it !
It hides my under eye circle in an amazing way, and the shimmer gives my face a fresh touch.
Ah wait, i have close up photo of my eyes when i was using this amazing product actually.
As you can see, my under eye circle is gone, and check out those pretty shimmer on my face.
Ahh, love.

Overall:
i super love it ! Enough said :p

Photobucket

So, that's it for now.
Will review about the brow powder on next FOTD post.
And i will also review about Anastasia brow powder that i meant to review long time ago :p

Photobucket
Photobucket

Until then,
see ya

xx

Comments

Popular Posts