Take A Bow

Photobucket

Tried on bow tie for the first time, and loved it.
It's like back to my junior high school all over again. Bow tie was a part of my junior high school uniform.
One thing that bothered me was, my outfit was totally weird for small city that I live in now.
Everybody stared at me like i'm a weirdo, lol.


Anyway,
the nerdy glasses were a gift Hanake Keppyka Shop. Thank you :)
I'm terribly sorry to make you wait too long for these photos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The bag i wore here was from Mango.
Do you remember about 10 For 10 Contest on Fashionese Daily that i mentioned last August?
Luckily i won the 2nd place. And i got this bag and a clutch as the reward.
The bags came in perfect time cause i was looking for a maroon bag at the time.

Anyway, congratulations for Caroline Robianto, the first winner of the contest. And also, congratulations for other winners. You deserve it, ladies.

Comments

Popular Posts