LOOKS MOMENT



Just received a good news that my blog got featured on Looks Magazine, July 2011 Beauty Issue.

Some of my friends asked me this same question, "are you a beauty blogger now?"
Well, yeah, maybe. Since i post more about make up than outfit and fashion now.
But, i only post my make up creations. Not writing review, swatches or giving make up tutorial. Can i still call this a beauty blog then? Lol. Whatever.

Anyway, special thanks to Elco Frebliaman for the article and the scan.
I'm still waiting for your fashion blog. You know i love your style ;)
And lastly, thanks LOOKS Magazine ! This my third Looks moment.
Thanks for appreciating me and my blog. Gain lots of readers and followers because of you !

Comments

  1. ayo cece buat tutorial make up ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent visited your blog for agess !
    congrats on this feature :) im checking out ur old archives now


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mia hehehe iya msh kumpulin pede :p

    @michelle hello dear. thank youu. mine is boring now hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz for your feature!
    I'm one of your blog readers dri jaman mulai blogging :D hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations pwincess bebee ;D im looking forward to your FOTD as always :D

    www.carolcoraline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw you on the magz! congratulations :)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Susan thank you :D and thanks for being a loyal reader *bighug

    @ Carol thank you dear

    @ Julian thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts