Glasses and Bun

Photobucket
simple make up for today :)
i want to do something different tomorrow, more dramatic eyes with lots color
Photobucket
Product Used

FACE
Revlon Photo Ready#005 Natural Beige
Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturizing Face Powder #Soft Beige
Revlon Naturally Glamorous Blush On #43 Wine With Everything

EYES
Revlon Color Stay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black


LIPS
The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Gloss

anyway, i really love my new foundation, Revlon Photo Ready liquid foundation.
it really covers up my pores, do not break out my skin, long lasting, and not heavy at all.
Plus i love the bottle, it looks expensive for $14 product ;)

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous of your make up skills I'm rubbish with liquid eyeliner!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you..
    just practice a lot, you'll get better and better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts