black magic

i'm sorry for my absence.
been lost all of mood to dress up lately.
plus, my body's changing in some way that make me scared a bit,
but i'm trying to enjoy every moment of my pregnancy.
anyway, I always afraid when i think about my pregnancy and this blog.
what should i post when my body's getting bigger ??
I'm afraid that i'll look fat and you'll not want to read my blog anymore hahaha.
my mood goes ups and downs during this pregnancy,
i hope everything going well until my baby is born.
and i hope you won't get bored of me ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're back, bebe. always waiting for your next post.
    I think pregnancy moment is awesome and i won't getting bored with your blog.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts